Become a Friend of the Senate House
Invest in providing education in civic and local history.
Preserving the Senate House State Historic Site and continuing to provide programming, special events, new exhibits, and free quite enjoyment of the grounds is only possible through the generosity of our donors. Your financial support is crucial to helping us fulfill this mission.
The Friends of Senate House is a membership organization, providing benefits and privileges to its members in recognition of their annual financial support. Membership support enables the Board, employees and volunteers, to expand and enhance its educational programs. Funding helps sustain interpretation of the site, the production of educational materials, and the development of promotional information. The Friends' sponsorship helps to maintain, preserve, improve and restore the collections, grounds and historic buildings associated with The Senate House State Historic Site.
All Friends of Senate House, regardless of the category, will receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited free admission to the grounds, museum and house tours.
- Invitations to Members-only events
- Advance notice and invitations to events throughout the year.
- Discounts on lectures, workshops, concerts and other special events.
- A subscription to the Friends of Senate House Newsletter.
- 15% discount on merchandise purchases in our gift shop.
Each category would receive a Senate House gift bag as well.
Enjoy the Benefits of Membership!
The Friends of Senate House is a 501 (c) (3) organization. Contributions are deductible for tax purposes to the extent allowed by law.
To become a member, click the button below and be sure to give us your mailing address when asked.